Wednesday, March 4, 2009

* A neW styLe of HairCUT tat neVer beinG expeCted * -- Uncensored Version


OMG.............................................................................!!
my godness......................................................................!!
HELL, no way mann...........................................................!!
R U kidding with me??...........................................................!!
* still shocking *

anyway, tat was my expression until now since the haircut~~


__________________ [ BACK TO THE STORY ]_________________

My hair grew more
longer,longer and longer..
thicker, thicker and thicker..
messy..
'grassy'..
lazy-ing to tidy!!
will not stand but fall only~~

sound poetic?
tat's salmon hair look like until today,
hated it so much..!!
my last hair cut was months ago,
i still clearly remember it was end of December 08'..
y? cox i'm worry due to reasons New Year 09' coming,
salon all increase $$ again looo.....
plus wana have a fresh new look when New year oooo..

counting and counting,
was almost 2months never go for a haircut..
look like today was the right time to do so,
since it was my 1st day study of my las semester,
and yesterday nights was plurk-ing need a haircut a.s.a.p. too!!

Alrite, decided today i'm going for a haircut!!
anyone accompany-ing? or wana go for haircut wit me as well??
nope XD..
even i try hardly to persuade my classmates today,
dat some guys hair look like really 'it's time to go for service!'..
but still no one wan go cut cut with me..
sob..sobs..T.T
okies, watever! i will still finish my mission of the day alone :D
i duwan wear cap everyday laaaaa..to cover my 'grassy' look anymore!
i wan style it nice nice,bluek :-p~

not believe hw 'grassy' m i look like??
c..c..see!!

* salmon fishy 'GraSSy' HAIR version *

* look dat 'grass' can even covering my eye if i pull it lol XD! *


Okies,
end classes for today luuuu.....
it was 3something already,
going out from col waiting for bus to go genting klang..
kinda lucky today no need 'wait for years'..
Reached GK edi..
where to cut arrrrrr??
since my 'personal' stylist @ e3 Salon, Lorenz already moved to another branch,
my last haircut was at SilverCut Hair Studio by Rooney..
(look smart commented by frens)
wana find back him?? or go try at IMP Hair Studio (cox nice feedback fr frenz too) ??
~ struggling ~
Erm..erm..
Nvrmind la, i kinda like Rooney cut for me..
everywhere also sure increase price edi since after CNY
soso, going back to SilverCut for 2nd time lorx!!
Whoa, once stepped in gt lots of customers mann..good Business!
wondering going to counter look for Rooney,
Ei,tiz guy look similar laa..oops! was Rooney (he changed his hairstyle again..)
almost cant recognize him, he also like not remember me f1rstly..
cox i'm wearing caps today..no wonder!
later he kept looking me again, remember me back.hehe..luckily!
He asked me y wearing cap D..haha, lazy salmon to tidy his 'grassy'!
so wana him to service me loooo.
so good of him, even many customers or maybe he was free dat time la..
he straight away serve me 1st..keke~
sat down..!
Rooney also asked me how he shud cut for me ..
everytime sumone ask me dat..
i duno wat else to answer but just, 'short and thin (mean not so thick) '
he still remember d hairstyle 1st time he cut for me..not bad worr!
then i chit chat chit chat with him while he 'service-ing' cut off those grassy for me..
suddenly he gt an idea..
he said he wana cut a V-shape for me behind..
then do some 'tatoo' patterns on it..
harrr?? wonders hw it look like.. way out of my imagination
he also quickly show me d magazines,
oh i know already!! i ccc...
he said it was the trendy hairstyle right now, like japan guy..
bt he did asking me whether my skool will banned or catch not?
lol XD..lame, i'm already in college..for sure wont laa..freedom for all!
then i aso dun mind try it actually D
cox never try b4, plus my 'grassy' really grow damn rapidly even without water!
if not nice , jus few weeks..
but if nice, then i will satisfy also mah..hehe!
So, he also start cut with his creative ideas and incredible skills..
y i trust him? mann, he start working in salon since he was in the age of 13..
tat time i still duno wat the heck i'm thinking..
But, when the time 'the operation' going on..
i was kinda bit wory..yet excited..
wondering hw the outcome look like..
i did told him not to make it look too exaggerate..
since it was not my style,i'm more on cuteQ boy looking :D faint~
when he was 'tatooing', damn itchy..weird feelings
okies..he almost finalize his cut! styling my hair..
yet i still duno hw my behind look like, curious!!
he also purposely let me c infront and right back..
then lastly only c d shocking part, my left side head 'tatoo'!
once he saw me using mirror..
i was stunned! i duno wut else to say actually.. mind gone!
surprise, surprise!! phew~~
i paid him at the counter, RM20 (Males cut only)
Thankssssssss for him lorrrr..
once i stepped out from the studio, i stil cant believe it!
i done something i never thought i will..
out from my comfort zone, bt it looks so EXTREME on me mann..
nex time again? perhaps..
way taking bus going home, lots people looking at me?
i duno..maybe yes, maybe no!


~ i jus need a mirror now, but i cant see it also ~


----- { SHOWTIME } -----


* saw some lines on my head ?? *

* spike up my V-shape *

* salmon 1st hair 'tatoo' ever *

* Alternately thick & small lines concept *

* look like Japanese Mohawk style ? or Punk rocker style? *

* look from behind.. *

* D stripes tatoo & spike up V *

^ 180 degrees Extreme Makeover of salmon ^

* salmon's triangle sideburns *

* Clearly seen from my left head..cant hide it! *

* Edgy style by Rooney *

* gosh, look salmon fish gt a tail behind. dun pull it mann! i will kill U.. *

* salmon's V-shape ponytail *

BUT,
if u only c me infront..
not much changes actually..
u wont' even know there was such a big secret behind!
salmon CAM-whore time again !!

* salmon still a salmon *

* now i shud change to more cool cool look after tiz extreme hairstyle *

* serious, no joke anymore! *

* WARNING : Don't u dare make me pissed off ya ! *

* angry? regret? helpless? i also duno ! u judge it.. *

* c'mmon! my anger gona explode if u challenge me.. let's just fight *

* okla, i know u prefer me to smile back! *

* still dat swEEt sw33t salmon fishy *

^ my 1st Hairstyle i'm going to FRAME it up ^

* Thankz RooNey..Ur makeover was succesfully & amazed me.
U turn salmon into a new special style ! still..unbelivable tat's me *

Mohawk salmon? Punk style?
High Fashion Edgy looking salmon?
Hw salmon look like for you now??
did i shocked U? i myself 'syok' too actually!
atleast i feel refresh after THE CUT.. less grassy f33ling!
Tomorrow i style sure look different than rooney style for me today.tat's for sure!
surprise, SURPRISE again..
i wonder hw was my parents' expression look like if they saw tiz..
until now, they hvn seen it or mayb not realize it y3t..! hope no blame to hear..

{Guys not bad, Woman not like..}
Seems like it's time for salmon to be a bAd boy..BaD BOYS..
WATCH OUT!!


o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

8 comments:

shanshan said...

hey ..
pierce ur right ear also .
damn yeng like that !
LOL

'SaLm0n FisHy'... said...

OmGGGGGG..
no way..
my mum will kill me right after dat..
i scare hurt..
lol!!
hair i dun mind ..cox can grow back fast..
ears i only gt one pair..
Hell no i wunt do dat..dun dream la!!
i aint dat bad boy look yet..not ngam my style pula..blek:-p
tongue piercing mayb i can consider d..lame Lol XD joking.

wait u c me, my tatoo aso gone edi laa..kaka!

o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

shanshan said...

I DONT CARE !
I MUST KEEP ITTTT !!!

eh .
ur hair grow so fast meh
im coming bak next week worr
LOL ..
yuhuuuu ~

'SaLm0n FisHy'... said...

i so yeng meh?
yalo..
many of my fren aso shocked when c it.!!
bt mostly say very yeng lol..haha!!
cant sleep edi lo..
duno fit me anot laaa...
very funny seems like behind my hair gt a tail and scar..lol XD!

yalah//u duno o..1month can b quite long edi lerrrrr.....
when u back..my tatoo shud b cover..hahahah!!
nex week u sure bor?
nothin to do u come bac..gathering pula at penang..lol!!

o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

shanshan said...

yea ,,,
next week school holidays started lo!
then 23-27th im going to Khai Chee.
LOL ! come find me eat lunch la .
xD

u come penang find me ,
i gather with u . haha !
eh eh . ask andy out leh .
i wanna take sth from him lehh ~

'SaLm0n FisHy'... said...

oo
ya wor..
i also not realise skool holiday..
cox my col nt following skool hols aso..
keke!
so u wil b in hols aso lo..
hahaa!no wonder u wil bck lerr..
miss ur jarren..kaka
so fast practical lo u all??
only u apply to khai chee lo??
ur fren??

y ask andy wo..
dat fuller..
sudah lama aku tak chat sama dia..
he damn freakin busy..!
wat u wana take o?

o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

shane said...

cool hair! like it

'SaLm0n FisHy'... said...

omg...
zant..u serious nt??
hahaa!!!
i help u cut then..~~
i 1st time cut lidat only..
rily nice o??
heee..
thanks for d compliment yo!

o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o