Thursday, February 12, 2009

f33l LiKe BlOGGinG.. I'm Back!!

Hey everyone..
i guess not many people knew that i actually do have a blog..
look at my last post..it was 2007 already..
hah...
i guess there were few reasons y did i stop blogging..~

1st : if u ever know me as in real person, u know d real salmon was damn craps.. he can talk craps for few hours..so r his blog.. i could even spend 2 hours just for a post..to tell out all d nanny stories and details..hence my blog can be said as an article more than a blog..

2nd : not many people will really view my blog or know about this salmon fishy blogger..when i start blogging, i did tell some of my close friends about it..hmm, guess what? they do really drop by to read it..but i guess the time they scroll down the page are way faster than they read..their expression just telling me, 'Salmon, your blog is soso...@.@!!'.i guess i only can explain like this.

3rd : hoho..if i seriously blogging! i guess many people will be fainted including myself.. y i said so? my college life so far was being amazing (even nowadays soso.. nt interesting as las time).. N even nothing happen u know i still can craps out lots rubbish..so i do really post..! Hell no, there will be so many posts i gota write each days..seems never ending..so at d end, not just u faint, but me as well!~~~

But,
y m i stil here?
Oh no, i din even know actually..
but lately maybe i'm too free (since i was on holiday now.. later on i duno)..
reading some of friends blog...
seems like lots of things i wana share..
suddenly got dat mood to blog..

So,
i'm Officially inform u tat...
the blog 'Salmon Fish' Simply The Best has reopen..(not launched)..
but if u really interested read my Blog,
i WARN u now dat u better b READY,
or else..
don't blame me for................................
N yet i still cant promise U that my blog wont become long nanny stories..
because somehow..it's still my nature to be like that..
Love Me As Who Am I, otherwise no reason we be friend!
Still, i will try make it Short And Sweet!
But...haha..
the best proof was just look at this opening post..
if u already fainted @~@, dare u not to read my next blog...

*TQ for your support anyhow, if you able to keep updating to view my blog,
i guess i really admire YOU, cox sumhow i myself after post seeing back also..ahem!


o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

0 comments: