Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dear mum, I'm so sorry to you..!

I am the only child in my family..
Most of my friends always jealous about me.. that i was the only son in my family.. They always said and thought that i can get whatever i want very easy and my parents will care and loves me..
In facts, actually i didn't got everything i desire so easy.. There will be terms & condition for me to achieve in order to get what i want.. Even like that, at last i still get what i want. So, i always claimed that i am a happiness boy in my family..

My handphone spoil few weeks ago.. It was because the screen broke and i can't do anything with it, even sms or read messages.. Only can received phone call from other people. Actually my handphone also already used for 4 years.. quite old and got problems already.. wish to change! Now, it's my chance.. My friends knew that i'm working.. which meant i have my own salary.. So, they keep asking me to change another new handphone.. want to sms me also cannot.. But, once i got salary, i sure all will gave to my mum to keep it.. Because i knew that my mum will do investment for me save it into bank.. as capital for my future used to further study at university or overseas study.. Moreover, if all the money with me, i know i'm sure will used it very fast and left nothing at last.. No handphone used really a bad thing.. Have to asking borrow handphone from my friends or dad.. Thus , i keep persuading my mum to let me change my handphone.. She promised so.. but she want me to buy cheaper handphone around RM200.. I refused.. Because i know that i just want to own a handphone that multi-function as i am afford for it.. But for sure not 3G or RM1000 and above.. I kept silent...

Today, i'm free. I want to buy a new handphone already.. I'm searching for my ideal phone but it also price that stated in my budjets.. Sony Ericcson Z550i.. Not bad.. So, once i wake up, keep disturbing my mum and dad to buy for me... But, somethings happened.. Once i told my mum, she just answered me no money.. We started quarrel .. She said that what's the purpose i need to buy such an expensive handphone.. RM200 handphone also can used.. Why must buy so expensive..? Furthermore, our house is now in renovation.. used up a lot of money.. really not enough to used.. I am for sure definitely knew about , but i'm also working and i earn my salary.. Why not you used my money to buy it.. She replied i already used many money to buy a lot of things.. As i knew, i didn't.. only used RM500 to brought my shirts for Chinese New Year on February.. It also passed so long.. We keep quarreling and my mum said that i don't understand and care about her.. I really don't understand.. Is it so tough for me to buy somethings i want after my handphone used for 4 years and it was spoil now..? Am my request too much? I don't think so.. We quarrel for a long time.. And she left the dining room.. in a bad mood..

In that moment, I cried.. I really cried! My heart was so painful.. Why everytime when we discuss issue about money, she sure will argue either with me or my dad.. I don't understand.. Maybe we're really having problem on money now.. I don't know.. Hard to understand!! Am i really wrong for this? Am i burden their problem they faced now? I still cried.. I realised i'm wrong.. But the tough things for me to do is to said sorry to my mum, i don't why. But just i have my own reason, should i change my handphone since it was spoil, is this really hard for them to do for me.. No answer!! I just think i'm really 'bu xiao'.. didn't treat them nicely but keep asking for more.. My heart endless with pain and hurt.. A bad mood and bad day for me today!.. My heart still crying..

0 comments: